пятница, 6 апреля 2018 г.

Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my 2018 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Audition.

This is my fourth application to Graphic45 ambassador team and it seems I won't give up)
Although I know that I have little chance this year, I can't miss the opportunity to show my favorite projects and my being devoted to the brand.

It's me with the new Graphic45 family pop up album)




Yes, this is just how my scrap style has changed since the previous dt call. Now I make more projects with a WOW effect using differnt pop-up techniques. And to tell the truth Graphic45 is the best paper for this purpose with so many elements to cut and to put in layers.

And of course I still make a lot of simple cards and layouts and off the page projects.  Here is one of my favorite home decor pieces.
This is a storage for brads which is really beautiful  and adds charm to my crafty room)



And now it's time to share the project I made specially for the 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition.
The pop up card with a turning wheel is made of Midnight Masquerade collection.




And in the end I want to thank Graphic45 Team
for the amazing paper which will always stay in my crafty heart and for taking the time to review my audition blog post.
Truely yours,
Vera Shelemekh

15 комментариев:

  1. Есть у меня традиция пробоваться в дизайн команду Graphic45. Решила не изменять ей и в этом году)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Вера, ну если тебя в этом году не возьмут, то я даже не знаю, что и думать об их адекватности, скорее всего начну сомневаться в ее существовании!!! Желаю удачи!!!

      Удалить
    2. Спасибо Танюш, не, я не удивлюсь, достойных мастеров очень и очень много, а место скорее всего одно для кого-то из России.

      Удалить
  2. Вера, желаю удачи! Графика-Ваша бумага!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо большое) Вдруг и для меня найдется в команде местечко)

      Удалить
  3. Вер, очень интересная открыточка! И забавная презентация!))))) Удачи!)))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо большое))) У меня уже лежит бумажка для более грандиозных проектов, которым суждено быть вне зависимости от итогов набора)

      Удалить
  4. Вера, желаю удачи! Шикарные проекты. Я в этом году тоже решилась в первый раз подать заявку :).

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Спасибо Танюш! Однозначно надо пробовать 😚

      Удалить
  5. Hello Vera! Wow, such stunning work! Thank you for sharing that pop-up card tutorial, so much fun, and for joining in our Brand Ambassador call. Happy Papercrafting!

    ОтветитьУдалить